Published: March 3, 2015
Published: April 28, 2015
Published: March 30, 2015
Published: March 28, 2015
Published: March 26, 2015
Published: March 24, 2015
Published: March 20, 2015
Published: March 18, 2015
Published: March 16, 2015
Published: March 14, 2015
Published: March 11, 2015
See the Full List
Saturday, December 21, 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
Florida Living History, Inc. ( www.floridalivinghistory.org ), will present its third, annual heritage Event –Navidad en el Viejo San Agustín / Christmas in Old St. Augustine – on Saturday, December 21st, from 6PM to 9PM, at Mission Nombre de Dios ( www.missionandshrine.org ), in St. Augustine, FL.
This holiday, heritage celebration will include:
- living historians in period garb, representing the citizens of 16th-century San Agustín de la Florida;
- Las Posadas – a colonial, Spanish Christmas procession;
- colonial Spanish musical entertainment;
- a 16th-century, Spanish Christmas play;
- samples of colonial Spanish holiday treats;
- a belén (a traditional Spanish Nativity scene);
- all presented by torch and candlelight on the grounds of historic Mission of Nombre de Dios and Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche.
For further information on Navidad en el Viejo San Agustín, please see the attached press release or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (toll-free) 1-877-FLA-HIST (1-877-352-4478).