Saturday, December 21, 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
Florida Living History, Inc. ( www.floridalivinghistory.org ), will present its third, annual heritage Event –Navidad en el Viejo San Agustín / Christmas in Old St. Augustine – on Saturday, December 21st, from 6PM to 9PM, at Mission Nombre de Dios ( www.missionandshrine.org ), in St. Augustine, FL.
This holiday, heritage celebration will include:
- living historians in period garb, representing the citizens of 16th-century San Agustín de la Florida;
- Las Posadas – a colonial, Spanish Christmas procession;
- colonial Spanish musical entertainment;
- a 16th-century, Spanish Christmas play;
- samples of colonial Spanish holiday treats;
- a belén (a traditional Spanish Nativity scene);
- all presented by torch and candlelight on the grounds of historic Mission of Nombre de Dios and Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche.
For further information on Navidad en el Viejo San Agustín, please see the attached press release or contact us at email@example.com or (toll-free) 1-877-FLA-HIST (1-877-352-4478).