Current Specials and Packages
Superbowl Weekend Special
This is a last minute special for this weekend. Stay any two nights Friday - Sunday and receive 50% off your second night stay. Not valid with any other discounts. Must be reserved online and mention "Superbowl Weekend Special" when booking.
February Valentine Week Special
Bring your Valentine to St Augustine and stay three weekday nights, Sunday - Thursday and your third night is on us. Valid 2/10 - 2/14. Not valid with any other discounts
Sunday - Monday Special
Stay Sunday night at the regular rate and receive Monday night at half price.
Be sure to check out our website for other specials and special packages.
Happenings at the Inn in February
February is all about Valentines and Chocolate. Every Saturday during the month of February Chocolate lovers around the world will be traveling to St. Augustine in order to experience the St. Augustine Chocolate Tour. On February the 23rd, the hardest ticket to get will be the RSVP Chocolate and Beyond Gala. This month will also feature the Nocha de Gala (Night of the Ball), this 16th century masked ball is St. Augustine's social event of the year.
RSVP Chocolate and Beyond Tour
Savor a parade of chocolate delicacies from many of the area's finest restaurants and specialty shops. This is one of St. Augustine's most popular culinary events of the year and pre-purchase of tickets is highly recommended. For tickets and Info: 904-547-3945.
Where: Ponce de Leon Mall
When: February 23rd
Time: 2-5 p.m.
Best Bets for February:
- February 1st - First Friday Art Walk
- February 1st - Ed Kowalczky Concert at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- February 1st - May 11th - Picasso: Art and Arena Exhibit
- February 1st - Small Potatoes in Concert
- February 2nd - EMMA Concert Series: New York Chamber Soloist Orchestra
- February 2nd - St. Augustine Chocolate Tour
- February 2nd - Through the Keyhole - Spice and Tea Exchange
- February 2nd - 3rd - 11th Annual Triple Crown Classic
- February 3rd - Superbowl on IMAX
- February 5th - Hotel Ponce de Leon Studios Lecture
- February 7th - Leon Redbone in Concert at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- February 9th - First Coast Opera performs Puccini's Turandot
- February 10th - Tour of St. Augustine Houses of Worship
- February 12th - Hotel Ponce de Leon 125th Anniversary Community Lecture
- February 14th - Johnny Winter performs at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- February 16th-17th - Arts and Crafts Festival at St. Augustine Beach Pier
- February 16th - Tolomato Cemetery Guided Tours
- February 16th - St. Augustine Chocolate Tour
- February 16th - December 31st - Castillo de San Marcos by Candlelight
- February 17th - Carolina Chocolate Drops Concert at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- February 17th - Royal Knighting Ceremony
- February 19th - Hotel Ponce de Leon 125th Anniversary Community Lecture
- February 21st - Tommy Emmanuel performs at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- February 22nd - Vienna Boys Choir - Cathedral Basilica
- February 23rd - Menendez Birthday Grand Procession
- February 23rd - Nocha de Gala (Night of the Ball)
- February 23rd - RSVP Chocolate and Beyond Gala
- February 23rd - Uptown Saturday Night
- February 23rd - St. Augustine Chocolate Tour
- February 24th - Leo Kottke performs at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- February 25th - Sunset/Moonrise Tour of the St. Augustine Lighthouse
- February 27th - Jesse Cook performs at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
Recipes and Tips
New Cookbook Request: We have more than five dozen new recipes, but we still need a few more as we put together the second cookbook that features the best family recipes from our guests here at the Carriage Way. The cookbook will have one recipe on a page and we would like you to provide a short story that complements the recipe. Send us only your best and if we print your recipe, we will send you a complimentary copy. Thank you Duane for your mom's Kolacky cookie recipe
Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend and it is appropriate to offer up a barbecue sauce recipe for game day.
John's Favorite Barbecue Sauce
3 T. Brown Sugar
14 oz bottle catsup
1/2 c. water
2 T. Liquid Smoke
salt and pepper to taste
4 T. Worcestershire sauce
3 tsp. dry mustard
2 tsp. celery seed
6 T. butter
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
Combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
Housekeeping tip: If you don't have any buttermilk for that recipe you're working with, try substituting sour cream with milk and mix them in equal parts.