** Due to road construction on Spanish St. From August 2023 until April 2024. Cuna st. is now a one way out. In order to get to the inn please follow these steps.
IF you are traveling SOUTH on Cordova from Orange street (Parking Garage area): Drive past Cuna street and make the second left hand turn on Treasury St. Then make the first left turn onto Spanish street. At the second intersection turn left onto Cuna Street. Drive past the cottage and the next two houses then our parking lot is on the right.
IF you are traveling NORTH on Cordova from King Street or Cathedral Place: Make the first right on to Treasury St. Then make the first left turn onto Spanish street. At the second intersection turn left onto Cuna Street. Drive past the cottage and the next two houses then our parking lot is on the right.**
We've increased Cleaning Frequency and follow CDC guidelines with EPA products. We have inside and outside breakfast dining tables. To promote Social Distancing we do not provide housekeeping during your stay unless requested. If you need anything during your stay just let us know and we will be happy to help!
The first night of your stay plus taxes will be charged at time of booking to guarantee your reservation. If you need to cancel your reservation, *see Weather policy below, more than 7 days prior to your arrival date(14 days for all holidays) there is a $50 cancellation fee per room no matter what the reason is. If you cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival date it will result in forfeiting the first night plus taxes guarantee payment.
Any remaining balance will be processed the day before your arrival.
If you check-out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation no matter what the reason is. Refunds or gift certificates are not available for early check-outs or no shows.
*Weather and Hurricane Policy- We cannot be responsible for delays, interruptions, cancellations, inn closings or inconveniences in your trip due to weather. However, if you have a confirmed reservation and you are due to arrive within 24 hours and an evacuation order (due to hurricane warning) is issued, you will be able to move your reservation to a new date at no charge to you.No refunds will be made. We highly suggest travel insurance: www.insuremytrip.com.
- We are an exclusively adult facility. ALL guests must be 21+ years old (including babies) and official IDs will be checked at arrival. All guest rooms sleep only 2 guests.
- Registration/Parking times: 11:00am - 5:00pm. Rooms are not guaranteed available until 4:00 PM. We are happy to check you in early, if the room is available. There is no one on-site after registration times.
- If arriving after the above registration hours, please call 904-829-2467 to make after-hours lockbox check-in arrangements. Lockboxes are only issued upon availability and advanced notice. Lockboxes cannot be arranged for same day bookings made after 5:00pm.
- One parking space for a standard-sized vehicle per guest room is an included amenity in our backyard gravel lot. No Trucks wider than 79" & longer than a standard regular cab, no bumped out wheel hubs or no running boards can be accommodated. NO Ford 150/250/350, Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500, GMC Sierra, Denalis or the like or Trucks with Extended Cabs, Lift Kits, Wide tires, Duallys NOR Full-size SUVs such as Armada, Evoque, Expedition, Suburban, Yukon, Silverado, Tahoe, Navigator, Aviator, F-Pace, etc. We have limited spots available for the wider vehicles. Please check with us to see if a spot is available before your arrival. If we cannot accommodate there is a parking garage blocks/5 minutes away for a one-time entrance fee of $15. There is no additional on-site parking.
- Chef's Choice Hot scrumptious breakfast is served table side each morning from 8:30am-10:00am. Substitutions cannot be made. We also have oatmeal and cottage cheese available upon request. With advance notice, we can accommodate Gluten Free and Vegetarian diets for breakfast. We cannot accommodate Egg Free, Dairy Free or Vegan diets.
- Check-out: 11:00 AM.
- No Smoking or Vaping inside the inn; however designated outdoor areas are available. Smoking inside the inn with result in a $250 fumigation charge
- Possession of illegal substances or controlled substances without prescription are strictly prohibited. If we become aware of your possession, you will be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
- Guest are not permitted to have open flames or burn candles anywhere on our c. 1883 property. Shirts & shoes are required in all public areas of the inn.
- Guests accept responsibility for any damages they cause to the inn & guest rooms. Any stains on linens/towels that cannot be removed will result in a charge of up to $31 per item. Black makeup towels are provided.
- Loss or theft of a guest room key will result in a $400 rekeying charge.
- Carriage Way is not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of cash, jewelry, or other valuables left unattended in guest rooms.
- We are unable to accept pets anywhere on the property with the exception of qualified ADA Service Dogs. ADA Regulations do not include comfort or therapy dogs. This is a historic inn c. 1883 and not wheelchair accessible.
- Out of respect for our registered guests, visitors are not permitted on the property.
- A Group Service Charge of $10 per night per room will be added to Group Reservations of 3 or more rooms whether booking as a group or booking separately. This provides for the deserved extra attention, extra consumed amenities & staff gratuities.
- Check out the: Carriage Way App We encourage you to peruse the App prior to your arrival and make dinner reservations at a local restaurant as it is our Mobile Concierge Service with all of our recommendations.
- Carriage Way is unable to permit weddings anywhere on property nor host any Bachelorette or Bachelor Parties. Any Bride/Bridal parties and/or Groom wedding preparations cannot be accommodated anywhere at the inn including makeup artists and photographers. If a Bridal Couple would like to stay with us the night of their wedding, the guest room key needs to be picked up during Front Desk hours as wedding nights do not qualify for a Lockbox. Please call the inn for further details before booking.
- **On Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day check-ins are not available. Lockboxes are not available on these Holidays either. On Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day so that staff may enjoy time with their families, they will depart directly after serving breakfast. If you need any linens/towels, bottled water, etc. will be provided prior to their departure.**
- We cannot accept prepaid gift cards from AMEX, MasterCard or Visa.
- We cannot accommodate whole inn/house bookings.